There is a variety of IT career paths to choose from depending on your skills and preferences. This is why we urge you to take a moment before you make up your mind what suits you best.
We at Power Partner Solutions focus on SAP Business Software solutions and offer consulting and custom software development services to our customers. To discover and develop the future heroes of Power Partner Solutions, we conduct academies for:
- SAP users,
- SAP functional (business) consultants,
- SAP technical consultants (software developers).
We are not the only IT company looking for qualified and dedicated heroes in the SAP ecosystem.
WHAT IS SAP?
SAP SE is a company that specializes in providing business-oriented software solutions. In German, SAP is an acronym for Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung. In English it is translated as System Analysis and Program Development. It is the largest IT company in Europe.
The core product of SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software suite that has the largest market share worldwide.Fast facts
- More than 440 000 customers in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- More than 100 000 employees from more than 140 countries.
- More than 110 innovation and development centers.
- 27,55 billion USD revenue.
SAP SE develops a large number of software products and services. They can be configured and extended to meet customer needs. SAP SE provides products in modules (per departments of a company) that integrate and function together seamlessly, resulting in effective best-practice business processes. Some of these modules are: Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), Human Capital Management (HCM), Finance (FI), Controlling (CO) etc. A custom-tailored solution is composed of modules to fulfil the full scope of customer needs.
SAP SE develops and maintains the standard solutions. It is the center of the SAP ecosystem of companies. Adapting, integrating and extending standard solutions is usually done by consulting companies. Most consulting companies are SAP partners. There are different levels of partnerships depending on the partner expertise and experience. Power Partner Solutions is an SAP Gold partner. Consulting includes working on projects with a customer to:
- design, offer and integrate a new SAP solution,
- migrate from the older SAP business suite to the new S/4HANA,
- develop new or extend existing functionalities for a particular customer,
- support or maintain an integrated SAP solution.
WHAT IT METAMORPHOSIS PATHS DO WE OFFER?
We offer IT career paths for:
perform day-to-day operational tasks in one or more SAP modules for a company with an SAP solution. They are responsible for routine tasks related to SAP systems, such as data entry, document management, and report generation.
For this career path we offer academies with user-specific information. There is one introductory academy and separate academies for a number of SAP modules.
Users can specialize further:
- in their respective SAP modules or areas of expertise - by gaining deeper knowledge and experience, they can become subject matter experts and provide valuable insights to their organizations.
- into management roles, such as team leads or supervisors. These positions involve overseeing a team of Key Users and coordinating their activities within the organization.
- into consulting - some Key Users choose to become SAP consultants (s. below).
SAP Functional Consultants
specialize in specific SAP modules such as Finance (FI), Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM). They work closely with clients to understand their business processes and configure SAP systems to meet their requirements. Qualities needed for functional consultants include:
- Business knowledge: Good business knowledge in the respective module,
- Cross-module knowledge: Understanding how SAP modules are integrated and interact with each other,
- Communication skills: Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people. They also translate and clarify business requirements to technical consultants.
For this career path we offer module-specific academies intended for users (training module B) and consultants (training module C). Their goal is to get hands-on experience by performing tasks in an SAP training system.
SAP Technical Consultants
focus on the technical aspects of SAP systems, such as programming, system integration, and customization. They develop and maintain SAP applications, interfaces, and reports. Qualities needed for technical consultants include:
- Functional knowledge: Basic understanding of functional aspects to effectively develop technical solutions,
- ABAP programming: Proficiency in the programming language of SAP ERP and S/4HANA – ABAP,
- Analytical skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
For this career path we offer academies with modules to:
- Write your first program and try it out (module A1),
- Learn basics of programming with ABAP (module A2),
- Get the fundamentals of data modelling and manipulation in a database (module A3),
- Learn essentials of ABAP programming (module B1)
- Acquire knowledge in object-oriented programming with ABAP (Module B2)
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER ACADEMY COMPLETION?
We offer positions to the best performers if any spots are available.
You can also apply to and start working for another company hiring SAP professionals.
In case of questions:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +359 876 675 622